Thursday 30 May 2013

Tales of the Imp - The Imp Goes to Church

Here is the second 'Tales of the Imp' drabble, this has been previously published in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter, it's worth subscribing if you want to be kept up to date on UK Kindle bargains. You also get a lovely drabble each day, and not just from me :-)

Tales of the Imp - The Imp Goes to Church

My grandma died recently. Naturally I attended her funeral. The service was at her parish church, an impressive old building with ornate decoration and surrounded by crumbling graveyard.

The Imp didn't like this at all. The moment we entered he uttered a dreadful howl unlike any I'd heard before. Imagine a puppy that has been left alone in the house, now set its paws on fire. It sounded like that, straight into my right ear.

I put up with it for two minutes before I had to leave. Well I was told to leave as apparently I was screaming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment