Monday 27 January 2014

Murder Drabbles - Questions

The latest drabble in the Murder Drabbles series has been posted in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter (you can sign up for the newsletter on their website: www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk).

If you haven't read the rest of the Murder Drabbles series then you can do so here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/murder-drabbles.html

Questions

The police were full of questions, no great surprise there I guess, it is what they do after all. I wasn’t prepared for them though.

Where was I on the night in question? That was the big one, I hedged my bets saying I wasn’t sure. I needed to know what they knew before I committed to a response. Not my smartest play, that only made them suspicious.

It might have been better to say nothing at all, but it’s too late for that now. The one in plain clothes frowns and tells me that I must come with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment