Sunday 5 January 2014

Tales of the Imp - A Drink and a Dance



The latest Tales of the Imp drabble has been posted (Thanks Rosen - check out her Indie Book Bargains site for a daily drabble and Kindle Bargains - www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk), for more drabble fun check out the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/drabbles

If you haven't read the rest of the Tales of the Imp series or want to give them another look!) then you will find them all here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/tales-of-imp.html

A Drink and a Dance

The Imp is a charming fellow when he wants to be. I don’t know how he’d set the date up but he’d chosen well, Lorraine was funny and smart and the girl of my dreams, literally in this case.

I joked, I reminisced and I charmed her with wit I didn’t possess. The evening wore on and a piano played slow numbers for lovers to dance the night away to.

The Imp has some moves on him too and I followed his moves to dance like I’d never danced before.

But in the back of my mind I wondered, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment