Thursday 5 June 2014

ABC Drabbles of Death - F is for Finger


Our deadly march through the alphabet continues and this week I thought I'd avoid the obvious choices. In fact it's almost a whimsical choice! If you've not read the previous drabbles (100 word stories) in this series then you can read them all here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome-to-first-drabble-in-my-new.html

And if that isn't enough to satisfy your flash fiction or short story needs then come and join the Facebook group dedicated to those forms and discover some more fantastic reads:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/shortfictionreadersandwriters/

And now let's find out how dangerous a finger can be...

F is for Finger

I know what you’re thinking. A finger can’t kill you. How wrong you are! With a finger I can pull a trigger and BANG, you’re dead. Okay, that would be cheating. How about this?

A sly diversion and a finger jabbed straight in your eye! I’m nervous on the first attempt, so it’ll only hurt a bit. There’ll be a struggle so I can get a clear shot and try again. I’ll keep jabbing until your eye is a wet mess and I stab through your retina and into your brain.

It’s not easy, but a finger can kill you.


No comments:

Post a Comment