Thursday 4 December 2014

ABC Drabbles of Death - Z is for Zombie


We've reached the end of our journey through the alphabet with the ABC Drabbles of Death series. It's been a fun ride and I hope you've enjoyed the drabbles in the series. My choice of word for 'Z' is a little obvious, but I think it is a fitting end.

If you've not read the previous drabbles in the series then you'll find them all here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome-to-first-drabble-in-my-new.html

Next week will see the start of a new drabble series :-)

Z is for Zombie

My memories crumbled beneath the endless hunger. It didn’t happen immediately. Enough time passed for me to comprehend the monster I’d become. They say you always remember your first and that proved true. I still remember chewing through my wife’s face.

I wish that memory had vanished first.

That moment led to a greater horror. Then another. Followed by more until my memories flooded with blood and gore.

Locked in my decaying meat prison I feared the end of my faculties but also prayed to witness no more. Soon I will be no more and exist only for the hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment