Thursday 25 December 2014

First Drabble of Christmas - 1st Day of Christmas by Chris Bailey


Merry Christmas everyone! The Twelve Drabbles of Christmasc ompetition has ended and I've read through all the entries and selected the twelve drabbles. I'd like to thank everyone for entering. I will post one each day throughout the Christmas period and we start with a cracker from  Chris Bailey. I will contact all of the winners tomorrow to organise the prizes.

1st Day of Christmas by Chris Bailey

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me …

One dismissive comment, one look of disdain, one flimsy excuse of her whereabouts and a stone cold tea in the microwave!

So on this cold winter’s day, I decided to follower her for answers. She was watched like a hawk as she boarded her bosses’ yacht. I saw the boat was rocking, I found it truly shocking and now she’s chopped into pieces and stuffed into her stocking.

So on the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me; that feeling of finally being free.

1 comment:

  1. A superb drabble! I'm looking forward to reading the other entries too.

    ReplyDelete