Saturday 14 November 2015

Festival of Drabbles 2015 - Drabble Contest Winner

The Festival of Drabbles has seen some awesome drabbles posted and the standard of entries for the competition made choosing a winner a tricky one. If you've not read the entries yet then you'll find them all here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/festival-of-drabbles-2015-competition.html

I'd like to thank everyone who entered - I wish I could have chosen more winners! But there can be only one as a famous Scotsman once said and that is Jonathan Hill for his drabble 'Me and You'.

Congratulations to Jonathan and tomorrow I will post the People's Choice Winner, but for now you can enjoy Jonathan's winning drabble here:

Jonathan Hill - Me and You

www.jhillwriter.com

Go out with me.

Treat me.

Kiss me.

Make love to me.

See me.

Spend time with me.

Kiss me.

Make love to me.

Love me.

Live with me.

Marry me.

Spend your life with me.

Make love to me.

Holiday with me.

Dream with me.

Make love to me.

Come to the doctor with me.

Hold me.

Kiss me.

Make love to me.

Hold me.

Be patient with me.

Don’t cry for me.

Sit with me.

Reflect with me.

Hold me.

Just be there for me.

Hold me.

Lie with me.

Hold me.

Hold me.

Hold me.

Kill me.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jonathan Hill on having his Drabble chosen as the winner. :) ----Suzanne Joshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. A great contest and a great winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. A great contest and a great winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jonathan, and a good choice - it's a moving drabble that got my vote :-) Difficult to pick just one from all those cracking entries.

    ReplyDelete