Thursday 15 May 2014

ABC Drabbles of Death - C is for Cannibalism



We're up to the letter 'C' in the ABC Drabbles of Death series, in this series I take write a macabre drabble for each letter in the alphabet, if you haven't read the first two drabbles in the series then you can do so here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome-to-first-drabble-in-my-new.html

For fans and writers of flash and short fiction come and join the Facebook group I've set up dedicated in those forms:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/shortfictionreadersandwriters/

C is for Cannibalism

Smart meat is my dining delight and I accept no substitute, after all, why restrict yourself to mundane flesh when you can consume the most treasured of delicacies?

Oh I know that people condemn cannibalism as a perversion, but what would they know? Have they filleted the skin from a choice thigh, the skin loose from being hung? How can they not realise how much sweeter the organs taste when you have looked into their eyes and seen the meat’s hopes and dreams fade to a glassy stare?

No they do not understand, but I do and I’m not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment