Tuesday 24 June 2014

Murder Drabbles - A Drabble Too Far


The latest in the murder drabble series has been posted in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter (sign up to their newsletter at www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk for a daily drabble fix and the latest Kindle book bargains). If you haven't read the previous drabbles you can find the whole series here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/murder-drabbles.html

A Drabble Too Far

The need to kill became physical, more than simple desire. My waking mind tormented by the sweet images of severed throats and spilling guts. The music of screams, I yearned to hear them again, but they would be watching. Fear tempered my desire and a despairing thought reminded me of these drabbles.

These confessions of the acts I’d committed. Who had read them and who would connect them? I couldn’t stop though, they were my trophies, my memories of treasured moments. I could no more give up these drabbles than I could killing, I would need to take precautions though.

No comments:

Post a Comment